Xiaomi Mi A1 is one of the best budget Android smartphone of the year 2017. The main attraction of Mi A1 is the stock experience and great camera packed in premium body. But the downside of this is lack of software customization which is available on other smartphones which comes with MIUI. Phones with MIUI has ability to customize everything according user's needs but Xiaomi Mi A1's Android One doesn't allow it. Setting a custom Ringtone is a part of customizing your smartphone. Today we are going to share with you step by step guide on How to set Ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1.
How to set ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1 without any third party apps
If you want to set custom Ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1 without any third party apps, Then here is a simple method to set Ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1. It's most easy method to set ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1.
1. First, download or save the Ringtone you want to set to your Mi A1.
2. Now open the pre-installed file manager.
3. Find the folder where the ringtone is saved.
4. Copy the file by long pressing the file and then tap on copy button(overlapping square box button left to three vertical dots.) which is at the top.
5. Now go to the folder Local>Internal storage>Ringtones.
6. Paste your Ringtone here by taping on paste icon.
7. Now go to Settings>Sound>Phone Ringtone.
8. Choose your Ringtone from the list which you want it as default phone Ringtone.
9. Click on OK and you're done! The Ringtone will be set!
also read: How to set Ringtone in Moto E4 Plus
How to set Ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1 using third-party apps
If you are having any difficulties in following the above method, then there is another simple method to set Ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1. You can set custom Ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1 using a third-party app called ES File Explorer. You can download it by clicking here. after downloading ES File Explorer, Follow the steps mentioned below to set custom ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Download & Install ES File Explorer.
- Go to the Setting->Sound->Phone Ringtone.
- Select ES file explorer to open.
- Browse to the location where your desired Ringtone is saved.
- Click on OK and you're done! The Ringtone will be set!
also read: How to take screenshot on Honor 7x
How to make custom Ringtone and set it as Ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1 using third-party apps
Do you know you can make your own custom ringtones in Xiaomi Mi A1? You can make your own custom ringtone from a song using MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker. You can download it by clicking here. after downloading MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker, You can make your own ringtone and set it as default Ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1 by following step by step method shown below.
- Download & open MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker.
- Tap on Cut a Song/Music.
- Tap on a song you want to make Ringtone of.
- Cut the song according to your preference.
- Tap on save button on top after cutting the song.
- Save it as Ringtone type by clicking on 'save'.
- Tap on 'MAKE DEFAULT' & you're done! The Ringtone will be set!
So, These are some simple methods of How to set Ringtone in Xiaomi Mi A1. If you're facing any issue related to this topic or anything else on our website then feel free to share it with us at the contact section.
You may also like: How to set Ringtone in Moto G5 Plus